Independence through Inclusion
Reach Me is a new Mencap project in Enniskillen for young people aged 14-18years with a learning disability
Reach Me aims to:
- Increase independence
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Teach life skills and relationship skills
How can it help?
- Offers support and opportunities through:
- Skills workshops
- Personal Development Plans
- Social and leisure activities
- Community engagement activities
Reach Me aims to promote understanding of learning disability within local and school communities.